We collect personal information about consumers in the following categories: identifiers; information that identifies relates to describes or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual; internet or other electronic network activity information; and geolocation data. The personal information collected is used for the following business or commercial purposes:
- to provide you with the ability to access and interact with the Site;
- personalize and improve the Site and/or to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site;
- to provide you with information that you may request and fulfill requests submitted through the Site;
- to track consumer interaction with the Site and with our email advertisements (counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions);
- for advertising/marketing services, including affiliate marketing;
- to detect security incidents, or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- to debug to identify and repair errors that affect functionality;
- for short-term, transient use;
- for customer service;
- for analytics, internal research and business purposes;
- to verify and maintain quality or safety on the Site; and
If you are a California resident, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. To submit a request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, complete the information requested in the form below and click on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link https://ccpa-optout.admediary.com, or email us at CCPAemail@example.com. To process your request to opt-out, we may require that you submit the following information in conjunction with your request: your name, address, email address, and phone number.
You may exercise your right to opt-out through an authorized agent. If you elect to use an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, we may require the following before processing the request:
- provide proof of your written and signed permission with the authorized agent to act on your behalf;
- directly verify your own identity with us; and
- directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on your behalf.
The information which you submit in conjunction with your opt-out request will be used for the express purposes of verification and complying with your opt-out request.
Individuals with a disability which interferes with their ability to submit an opt-out request hereunder may contact us by email at CCPAfirstname.lastname@example.org or by mail
Complete Car, LLC,
338 Jericho Turnpike – Suite 249,
Syosset, NY 11791
to access this notice and information in an alternative format.